Friday, January 7, 2011

Before


We got married on Jan 3rd and we just moved into our new apartment. Its off of highway 30 in Grand Island and it was def. a fixer up'er. We spent 12 hours cleaning in 2 days. But since we only pay 360 a month its only expected. Its a one bed one kitchen one bath and one living room so its very small. but its a perfect starter for us. Aarons mom helped us out alot with kitchen supplies and a table and vaccume. My parents helped us with all the moving. From Denver to Kearney and from Kearney to Grand Island. We are planning to have a reception in march and just got ourselves registered at Walmart and Dillards :) We are staying very busyy.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you have a blog so I can follow along with your life. Love seeing your apt. Lots & lots of love....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rene!! This is your sister who misses you very very much!! But I'm glad that you are happily married and settled in. Since I can't drive, you should convince our parental units to please take me to see you. That is all. I love you. -Lynette

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun to see your new place in a blog perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to see this! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY love love love.
    plus, thanks for letting us know where you're registered, because that was our (larisa's and i's) next question <3~!

    ReplyDelete